Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Re-Release of The Book Of A Thousand Sins!

My first short story collection, The Book Of A Thousand Sins, is soon to be re-released by Deadite Press. If you missed your chance before to purchase this encyclopedia of depravity, don't worry. Here's your opportnity to unfuck that. It will be released as a beautiful and inexpensive Trade Paperback. Your bodily fluid stained hands will be holding it very soon. You absolutely have to love this cover.


Coming this October from Deadite Press.

5 comments:

The Doctor said...

Wow, that's one seriously disturbing cover! Hope it does well.

Ty Schwamberger said...

Dude! Brutal cover! Lovin' it!

Basil said...

That cover is SICK! (the good, hip, hype kind of "sick"). Can you tell us the name of the artist that created it?

This one was one of my favorites. I'm glad you are re-releasing. It'll fly off the shelves, I'm sure.

Really looking forward to everything you have coming up in the next few years.

Wrath said...

The artist is Suzan Blac. I'm glad you like the cover. I think it's even better than the original.

Neal Hock said...

I'll be picking up this "encyclopedia of depravity" before long. Looking forward to it!

-Neal