Sunday, February 26, 2012

New Contest!

Write a review of SACRIFICE on Amazon, Goodreads, Librarything, Barnes and Noble, a messageboard, blog, etc. and get your name entered into a drawing to be killed in my latest novel, PREY DRIVE: Succulent Prey II! If you read SUCCULENT PREY then you know the extreme sexual violence that epitomized that novel. PREY DRIVE will be no different.

Ever wondered what it would feel like to be eaten alive by a cannibalistic serial killer like SUCCULENT PREY's super predator, Joseph Miles? Now you can find out. Just write a review of my novel SACRIFICE from Sinister Grin Books. The review can be good, bad, or indifferent. Post the review, and send me a link to it here on my blog or on Facebook or Twitter and you will be entered in the drawing. Make sure to include in your message a statement expressly permitting the use of your name and physical description in the novel.

GOOD LUCK!

11 comments:

tristan said...

I just reviewed "Sacrifice" on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/review/R1URA5KATJJPUH/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_asr_U90HD.0JWCNJ1

Yes you can use my name and physical description in the novel.

Wrath said...

Enjoyed the review and you are entered in the drawing. Thanks and good luck!

C is the Big Dog said...

http://www.amazon.com/review/R1Q94ITU56QYIA/ref=cm_cr_pr_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=0983911800&nodeID=&tag=&linkCode=

Justin Eaton said...

Where can I buy sacrifice other than a used papperback on Amazon for $15.00? Also is there a deadline?

Wrath said...

Thanks for the review "C". I need your permission to use your name and description in order to include you in the contest.

Wrath said...

Hey Justin,

Buy direct from the publisher at http://sinistergrinpress.com/

The contest ends April 1st. Good luck!

Justin Eaton said...

Thanks, just bought it.

Justin Eaton said...

I see sinister grin press is also giving away a copy of 'cut corners' to a random reviewer of sacrifice as well.

Justin said...

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/292098724 I put the same review on Amazon as well. You have my full permission to use my image, name, personality and anything else you need in any future novels. If I happen to win I will send pictures if you need them.

Wrath said...

Thanks, my friend. You are in!

C is the Big Dog said...

You have my permission to use my name and likeness in the book for the contest.